Friday, June 18, 2010

Time Flies

So sorry for the lack of recent updates. I haven't managed to get very good pictures lately, and Lily is a very busy girl (doing what, exactly, I'm not sure. I just know that we're all exhausted at the end of every day.) There is, of course, a lot of reading:Both upside-down and right-side-up:
And a recent trip to the Carter's outlet where Lily fell in love with a pair of purple rainboots:
She likes to wear them while swiffering:
Every time I get out the broom to sweep she runs to the closet to get the swiffer to "help" me clean. She is constantly talking about "messes" and describes things as messy. She's talking more every day, and starting to put words together. Yesterday she was throwing shoes around and yelling "messy shoes!" Two of her favorite things: messes and shoes! Benjamin blames me for the shoe love. I'll blame him for the messes. :)
Another good find at the Carter's outlet was her Melissa and Doug cookie set. It keeps her occupied while I make dinner, and it's the last thing she wanted to play with before going to bed last night:
And the first thing she did this morning:
Sorry for the blurry pics- I took them all with my phone, which doesn't do so well with sunshine. I guess my phone also takes after me. :)

So that's what we're up to...

4 comments:

  1. Love the cookie set! I think I need to find that for my kids they would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is great, God is good, Let us thank Him for our Lily. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are made for walking ...

    Love the boots!!
    Love Lily!

    Gogo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cookie set is fantastic -- I'll be over to play with it soon. :-) And those boots are great, too...you're never going to be able to yard sale those. Oh man...just the mention of "yard sale" makes me want to go to sleep! Haha.

    ReplyDelete