Monday, September 20, 2010

Still Here :)

Well we've had plenty of complaints about not updating the blog, so here's a picture to tide you over. :) Benjamin took some nice pictures over the weekend but I don't have time to sort, upload, crop, etc right now, so that will have to wait. Also, my laptop is on the verge of death so it's hard to do anything, really.

Anyhoo- Lily is cruising towards 2 and it shows. She is smart, funny, fierce, and independent. She is quirky and sweet and still doesn't sleep as much as we would like (still wakes at least once a night), which is getting increasingly difficult for me to deal with as I'm now 15 weeks pregnant and need all the sleep I can get. Fortunately Benjamin has been able to get her back to sleep a few times without my help. Yay! Speaking of Benjamin, anyone who wants updates can feel free to nag him instead of me. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think Lily will surpass me in height any day now. :-0

    ReplyDelete