Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We're In For It

I'm trying to type this with Lily sitting in my lap looking up at me like this:
It's cute, but not easy. Like her. :) Since this past weekend Lily is suddenly EXTREMELY mobile. I'm still getting used to it. I left her in her pack and play (on her back) for just a minute while I went to get something, and when I came back this is what I saw:
And for the last almost 6 months Lily has laid on a towel in the bathroom with some toys (on her back) while I shower. When I got out of the shower this morning, this is what I saw:
I think she was trying to get the dustbuster so she could clean up the cat hair we have all over the house. Yuck. :(

3 comments:

  1. This is all quite amusing...that Lily sure is a squirmy, smiley kid.

    I do like the dustbuster shot -- I think there's potential to train yourself a little housework helper. :-) Good luck, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That upside-down Lily with the big blue eyes is just too adorable!!!!!!!!!!I hadn't looked at the blog in a few days since we are extremely busy with the Analog/DTV transition saga and activities. Evidently you are similarly busy; no new adorable pictures. Boo hoo. :(

    I@ION

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday - where have those six months gone??!!

    Hugs to all.
    One week from today!! Wahoo.

    Gogo

    ReplyDelete