Saturday, December 27, 2008

Baby's First Crazy Christmas

We woke up (were woken) around 6 on Christmas morning and as soon as coffee was made we decided to open presents.

After opening gifts Peanut got hungry, then passed out immediately after eating. That was basically how our Christmas went: hurry up and do something festive, eat, pass out!

Benjamin only managed to get a picture of Lily in one of her outfits, despite several costume changes. Here she looks like she's devastated that she didn't get Guitar Hero for Christmas. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I didn't get Guitar Hero for Christmas either, so I know the Lilster's pain.

    In fact, this was the exact face I was making as Joe and I spent the day driving around Lancaster (and maybe even part of Chester) County.

    We definitely need to get together so I can give you all your presents!

    ReplyDelete