Monday, March 30, 2009

My Mind is Blown

Lily rolled over back to tummy to back this morning! Yay!

I have a super long post to work on about the family retreat we had over the weekend. I've also got errands to run, so in the meantime, read this:
http://ydr.inyork.com/ci_12024729?source=most_viewed
That is our neighborhood. I am just so thankful that no one was hurt. And I am amazed that we escaped the madness with just one dent in Benjamin's car. I think had we not been through last summer's hailstorm when both cars looked like some kind of swiss cheese we would be more upset about a dent in his car, but as it is we just feel very blessed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, mother nature...sometimes she washes my car, while other times she pelts it with golf ball-sized balls of ice to give it that just-beat-all-over-with-a-hammer look.

    Thank goodness you guys are safe and sound...that got pretty nasty there for awhile, and it seems like you got more winds at your house than we did. All of our damage was from hail.

    ReplyDelete