Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If you don't have anything nice to say...

I have a video of Lily crawling I've been waiting for Benjamin to edit a bit so I can post it here for everyone.

In other news- I have tendinitis in my left wrist and now wear a lovely flesh-toned orthopedic support brace. As if I weren't frumpy enough already...

Lily is still sick and we have another appointment to see the doctor tomorrow morning. It's been 12 days now. I am exhausted and could write lots of things about how she needs to nap but refuses, I'm not getting any sleep at night, the house is a wreck, etc. But nevermind. :)

3 comments:

  1. praying for you!!
    praying for healing ... and rest ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to put that live-in little brother to work! Also, you know that your adoring fans love your updates, but don't make your tendonitis worse with typing.

    :-(

    Feel better, friend (and child of friend)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Put that live-in little brother to work!

    ReplyDelete