Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Whirlwind

We had another visit from Gogo and Grandpa. Lily kept them busy reading books and learning to climb stairs. :)
And of course my mom had to show up and make things crazy. Like putting earrings on poor Lily.

Since they left Lily and I have gotten back in the groove of napping and knitting. Today my new yarn swift and ball winder came in the mail. Yay! Benjamin had been winding my skeins/hanks of yarn into balls by hand for months now so he's thrilled to have a new machine slash toy to speed things up.
Unfortunately he kept trying to wind it as fast as he could and the spool kept flying off the winder. Oh, Benjamin...

3 comments:

  1. This post cracked me up...mostly because it gives the impression that you guys live in some sort of historical reenactment village. Hahaha. Love the photo of Benjamin hard at work on the yarn winding. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we do live in a historical reenactment village. People gawk at us and I run the concession stand. :)

    ReplyDelete