Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chomper

OK bad picture, but look carefully above and see some little teeth poking up from her bottom gum? She's working on some more now, on the top gum, and it is intense. I can't tell for sure but it looks like 4 coming in at once. One has broken through the gum and it isn't one of the front teeth it's the one on the left between the front tooth and canine. She isn't sleeping well, is chewing on everything, and enjoys cherry flavored infant Tylenol a little more than what I'm comfortable with, but overall she's being a trooper. :)
And I promise I wasn't torturing her to get that picture, though it certainly looks like it. I was tickling her and play wrestling her to get her to smile big enough to show some teeth, but even when she smiles I still have to hold up her top lip a bit to see anything. So there you go, our little chomper!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my ... she'll be eating sandwiches soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, several points...first, that picture is fantastic! It does look like you're squishing her eye but she's loving it. Hahaha. What a silly kid.

    Next, thank you for coming to lunch with me yesterday...it's the best thing that has happened to me all week. :-)

    Lastly, you need a photo of her with one of those dog biscuit-looking cookie things sticking out of her mouth...my mom was loving my demonstration yesterday evening, but it would be really great to have an original image of this.

    See you soon, friend...and good luck. Don't let chomper chomp you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hyland's Teething Tablets are wonderful homeopathic remedy. Worked wonders for Son #1. Son #2,doesn't need them. He grew the two top middle and two bottom (next to the middle) at one time and I didn't even notice. He's nine months and is sporting 8 teeth. Now he's working on a molar.

    ReplyDelete