Friday, October 2, 2009

Still Here, Hiding Out

Things have been a little crazy around here with the teething, etc. I've got some sewing orders I've been working on, in addition to some last-minute alterations on Lindy's wedding gown (she insisted on ordering a size smaller than what she tried on in the store because she claimed she would lose 5 pounds, then went ahead and gained well over 5 pounds instead), making a dress for Lily for Lindy's wedding, and getting ready to go away this weekend for Santanu's sister's wedding.

On a much more fun note, I won an 8 gb video ipod nano from sloomb.com where I buy Lily's lederhosen (as my mom calls them). I never win anything, so I was beside myself with joy at the news. :) Hopefully I can use it to get some good Lily videos at some point. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment