Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Daddy Is the Picture King

I tried to put Lily down for her nap around 12:15 (which lately has been pretty standard) but she basically screamed and refused to nap despite several attempts at changing her diaper (she likes to poop when she should be napping), rocking her, ignoring the screams, etc. Eventually I gave up and took her downstairs where we watched some Sesame Street. Then she spent almost an hour torturing Peanut Butter (the cat) by pulling her tail and sitting on her. Eventually around 3 she got a little whiny so I asked her if she was tired and wanted to go to bed. She walked over to the gate to try to open it, so I followed her up the stairs, into her room, put her in the crib, and she has been silent ever since. I guess she's a big girl now and thinks she can decide when it's ok to nap. Very late in the day. Alas...

So I am still here, despite not having posted much lately. My time with Lily is mostly spent reviewing body parts and quizzing her on animal noises, so I haven't taken many pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment