Thursday, April 15, 2010

17 Months

I fully realize that it's sad and absurd that this is (at this age) a big deal, but Lily slept through the night last night. 11 hours! And the most amazing part is what a sweet and wonderful girl she is when well-rested. After days and days of constant tantrums and fits I barely recognize her this morning. :)
Also, she pooped in the potty on Saturday. And last night before her bath she peed in the potty. Amazing! Though I don't think we'll be doing any real potty-training until she's actually able to communicate better.

Stay tuned for a pic overload coming soon. We've got some good ice cream face photos and a video of her with the chicks at Anna's. I just have to find a good chunk of free time and/or some help from Benjamin (both in short supply on weekdays.) ;)

4 comments:

  1. Certainly Lily deserves a reward or two for all these accomplishments. How about dinner out at Chuck E. Cheese? Then there's the matter of a reward for the patient Mama, ... hmm ... I'm thinking ... Any suggestions??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a stair railing now. What more could I ask for? :) Though a new clothesline is next on the list of projects, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable, smiley Lily you've got there! Maybe she'll realize that sleeping for 11 hours is wonderful and fantastic, and do that every night now. Also, you have a railing?! I must come over and admire that soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love hearing ALL about Lily ... and life in PA. Would love to see a photo of the railing as well. So glad that project is complete. Hope the clothesline is up as well. These are nice days for hanging clothes on the line! :)

    Hugs to you all ... miss you!

    GOGO

    ReplyDelete