Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Peeps

We had a busy Easter! Gogo and Grandpa and Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Wesley came to visit. Benjamin put a few pictures on Facebook, but unfortunately we didn't get many pictures of everyone. I guess we all have a tendency to focus on Lily. :) Here she is playing outside in her Easter duds:


Last night Uncle Josh brought some baby chicks home from an auction. So this morning Lily got to have her first experience with the little cheepers.
At first she was a little timid, but eventually she got excited. :)
Aunt Anna tried to help her hold one, but she mostly just wanted to bop them on the heads. And kiss them. :)

3 comments:

  1. What sweet pictures -- thanks for sharing; I needed a little happy today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lily looks like she is getting ready to conduct some musical ensemble in the first picture! :)

    Love the peeps! Fresh eggs to come!

    Thanks for the great Easter ... I loved being in PA. :)

    Gogo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel free to give Lily a big hug & kiss anytime on my behalf. I would be grateful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete