Friday, August 21, 2009

Cutting Teeth

The legs you see there are Zoe. She had what looked like an incredibly painful dental procedure done this morning where they cut her gums. Every time she smiled it hurt. And the poor girl kept smiling. She spent the day here playing with Lily, which was nice for me because Lily has been extra whiny and clingy the last few days and hasn't been napping well. I thought it was a possibility she could be (finally) teething but her gums didn't look very red or swollen so I wasn't sure. But this afternoon I felt her gum and I felt her first tooth coming through. So exciting and yet so sad. My baby's growing up! Anyway, here is an overload of toothless grin pics before it's too late:





I love that baby. :)

3 comments:

  1. She looks like a real Swazi woman with the block on her head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so funny- if we put something like a block on her head she'll sit very still like she's doing her best to keep it there. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little pink bow, too! And the fierce look on her face while she's riding the interesting giraffe conveyance. :-)

    ReplyDelete