Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chomper

Lily was just screaming at me during a diaper change and I got a good look inside her mouth. Not only are her front teeth (finally) coming in, but I clearly saw a molar that has broken through her top gum on the left hand side. Yes, a molar. So for anyone keeping track and wanting technical terms, right now she's working on a bottom lateral incisor, two top central incisors, and a top first molar. I will try to get pics but it won't be easy. :P

Also for anyone keeping track, worrying, and or praying for our constantly sleep deprived household, I wanted to say that despite the above mentioned teething issues, we have had a few wonderful nights of sleep lately. She has been averaging one wakeup per night, but Monday night she slept through the entire night. I'm speechless!

5 comments:

  1. What I really require is each tooth's official number so that I can chart them on my illustration of Lily's mouth. :-)

    Also, congrats on the sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she is on to a new phase of life??

    ReplyDelete
  3. As they (we) used to say at St. Marks church in Burlington, NC, "yay God!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and tonight has been a rough night so far. Didn't want to go to sleep at 8:30, has fought and played until just a few minutes ago (a little after 10:30.) A new phase of life, maybe, but as difficult as always, probably! :-)

    ReplyDelete