Friday, January 8, 2010

You Win Some, You Lose Some

Lily slept through the night last night! She didn't wake until just before 6 this morning and then slept in until around 9. That's about where the fun ends, though, because after a fussy morning and lots of whining and no interest in lunch she threw up all over herself and me around 1. Since then she has puked in her crib, on me again, on herself again, on the floor twice, and once I managed to catch some in a trash can. At first I was really sad that my poor baby is sick and now I just want to go take a bath in bleach. And I desperately wish that my husband would respond to my emails. :(

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry ... puke is not fun.
    Not for the puker ... or those puked on ... is that the pukee?? :)
    Hope life is better today.
    Praying.

    Gogo

    ReplyDelete