Sunday, February 8, 2009

Busy Birthday

This afternoon I looked out the window and saw my mom's car parked in the driveway. When I went downstairs Pop and Zoe were hanging out in the kitchen. I found my mom out in the woods pulling vines. We have BEAUTIFUL weather here today (60°!) so I thought it would be the perfect day to hang my new clothesline (for diapers, mostly).

Peanut napped in her carseat while everyone worked in the yard:

Benjamin finally got around to raking some of the leaves that have been sitting since November:

And Zoe and I hung the clothesline. We used the rusty old flagpole and the two telephone poles in the yard. Ha! :)

At some point my mom did this to poor Lily:
Mom got Lily the cutest little pink pearl bracelet. I'll try to post pictures of it later.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better than hanging clothes outside to dry! Love that fresh air smell! :)

    ReplyDelete