Saturday, February 28, 2009

Trying to be Productive

Lily's knit longies came in the mail today. They are adorable on her. :)

We had a busy day around the house today. We had Josh paint the hallway/stairway/entryway area earlier this month but we had never finished the trim. The walls are the same color we have in the living room (the very pale yellow):
And today Benjamin (finally) got around to working on the trim. It's the same light, silvery green color we have on the trim in the living room and the walls in Lily's room:
It's definitely a huge improvement on the poopy brown color that was there. The pictures don't really show the color well, though. Now we just need to refinish the stairs. And fix the railings and bannister. Ugh.

Today I made a diaper. It was kind of a total disaster. Here it is:
The elastic's a bit wonky. I would blame it on the fact that I was wearing Lily in the Moby wrap while trying to sew it (today was one of her days to refuse to nap unless I held her, hence the wearing whilst sewing), but really I think I just had no idea what I was doing. It is super soft and squishy though! I'd wear it. You know, if I needed that sort of thing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Everything is beautiful ...

    Beautiful Lily ...
    Beautiful walls ...
    Beautiful son painting the walls ...
    Beautiful diaper ...
    Beautiful photographer ...

    21 sleeps and we get to see all this beauty! :)

    Gogo

    ReplyDelete