Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Pop, Zoe, and Lisa!

Yesterday we went to Nana's to celebrate the February birthdays in the family. Pop turned 51, Lisa will be 32 tomorrow, and Zoe turned 15 on Friday (wow she's getting old!) Everyone was there (and it's crazy that the family is now almost 20 people). We even got to meet Aunt Lindy's new friend, Mike.

Anna showed off her pictures from her trip to Costa Rica. Check out the awesome matching hats on Zinnia and Lily. I told Dayna I want about 10 more for Lily in different sizes so I can wear one on her every day of her life. :) Lily spent some time in her Bumbo seat, which everyone loved. The toy she's staring at is her favorite. It's one of those carseat attachment toys, an Eric Carle (Hungry Caterpillar) ladybug I picked up at Target one day when she was bored-fussy while I was shopping.

And on a much less festive note, Addy is not doing well at all. She's having a lot of breathing trouble and she's now barely able to even move. Just typing that brought tears to my eyes. :( We're all very, very sad about it. But Anna and Addy have always been peas in a pod, so it's especially hard on her...

1 comment:

  1. Poor dear old Addy. As an old dog owner, I get the pain it causes when these great friends start to decline. I'm so sorry to hear she's not doing well.

    More happily, though, it seems like all the human members of your fam are well -- give my happy birthdays to everyone. :-)

    ReplyDelete