Friday, February 27, 2009

Jungle Bird

I don't know why I'm including the above newborn picture. I guess because Lily is suddenly really big and old and Benjamin and I are both just blown away every day by how fast she's changing. And it was February 25 last year that I first found out I was pregnant. I felt like I was pregnant FOREVER but now seeing how big Lily is and how much she's changed just in the last 3 1/2 months is mind boggling. Anyway, here is a very poor quality video of her making her new sound (as featured in the last video, only this one is a much better representation):

2 comments:

  1. I kind of love that jungle bird call -- she sounds so excited and happy. And the leg kicks are adorable! I'm thinking she'd be a good swimmer (and probably a good singer, too)! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her interaction with voice and hands and legs and toys! She's having a ball! :)

    ReplyDelete