Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fluffy Lily!

Say hello to my new hobby. :) It is AMAZING how many awesome cloth diapering things you can find on the internet. BumGenius seems to be the most popular, so I thought I'd give them a try. I ordered two and just got them in the mail this morning.

I got the one-size pocket diaper, which has snaps that adjust the rise of the diaper as the baby grows. It's a pretty impressive design. The diaper has a waterproof material on one side and a fleece lining inside. It comes with a thick microfiber insert and then a "doubler" to use at night, etc.

As you can see it looks pretty enormous on Peanut at this point, but it actually seems like it might be more comfortable than the Pampers she's been wearing (the fabrics are all so soft!)

Super padded baby butt! :)

And I had to wear size 6 months clothes on her because the diaper makes her body so huge!

Anyway, we're about to go over to Lisa's for a bit. I'll have to post later with an update on whether we had any leaks or problems.

3 comments:

  1. This looks high tech! :)
    Will two liners get you through the day?
    Gogo is curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a new blog reader, thanks to Mary Sue. Lily is just beautiful! Congratulations. I will hopefully get a gift sent before she is in elementary school.
    I used cloth diapers with Henry, and if I could keep up with the laundry now, I'd be using them on Malcolm. I love them. I used mostly Fuzzi Buns and prefolds. There is this great site I ordered zippered wet bags from, happytushies.com. Cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete