Friday, January 23, 2009

I love this baby.

Sorry for the bad lighting in this picture, I just had to use it anyway because it's just so Lily. :)

Anyway, the photo really brings up the following issues:
1. I'm really sick of this quilt. I should either dig out an old one and start using it again or else find a new one.
2. This is a very large, adorable, and sweet baby.
3. Clearly I have no clue when it comes to using prefolds. I'll have to get some folding tips from my mom or Dayna when I see them this weekend.
4. Immediately after this picture was taken, Lily peed and it soaked through the diaper and onto the bed. Everything is soaked. (What's another 2 loads of laundry?)

Also- note the bandaids on each thigh. I didn't have the heart to take them off last night. I guess I'll go do that now (it's bathtime).

2 comments:

  1. That diaper looks like you tied some sort of sheepskin parka around her bottom half. :-)

    Also, OMG. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily definitely is an adorable, sweet baby. The "large" part is not clear to me, but tall is good.

    ReplyDelete