Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Little Big Girl

My dad was over for a little while on Saturday morning and he said that Lily seems to want to do so much more than her body will let her do. It's so true. She is by no means a low-maintenance baby. Yesterday was a terrible day because she would not nap. She was alternately fussy and playful, but requiring constant attention-- and I was and am exhausted! I told Benjamin that she seems bored, so this morning I tried to give her a toy. I put it in her right hand, she grabbed it with her left, and played with it for a while. :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like she probably wants to learn to drive soon. You should start giving her lessons in the Corolla -- her car seat should give her the boost she needs to see over the steering wheel, and I'm sure those long legs will reach the pedals. :-) Of course, wait until your driveway melts so she doesn't lose control on the ice. You'll be able to send her for Starbucks in no time!

    ReplyDelete