Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quick Cloth Update

We had no leaks. Baby was happy, I was happy, Benjamin thinks it's all good fun. Now I've just got to figure out the best way to wash them with our machine.

The other night Benjamin ordered me two Blueberry diapers to try. (The Rolls Royce of cloth diapers! Yay!) Does my enthusiasm for all of this mean that motherhood has fried my brain and I need to get out more? :)

I got a comment on yesterday's post from Aly, whose blog I have stalked for at least a year. Her "needing a bigger refrigerator" post from yesterday is really one of the greatest things I've ever read.

3 comments:

  1. Would putting diapers in some kind of mesh bag and washing them work?

    Just a thought.

    Glad cloth diapers are working out.

    Gogo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't have any good advice, but I felt like I had to comment. :-) Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stalker! I'm flattered. I'm glad you liked the post.

    ReplyDelete