Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Inauguration Day

I have not accomplished anything yet today. I started sewing a diaper pail liner this morning but made some mistakes and will have to fix those later, I guess. We picked Zoe up from her orthodontist appointment around 10:30, then came back to the house to watch the inauguration. I missed most of the oath because I was changing someone's diaper (not Zoe) and I missed a lot of the speech because someone was really fussy (also not Zoe).

Anna came over around 3 to pick Zoe up and brought the mail in and I had gotten the Moby wrap I ordered. Yay! It's even better than the BabyBjorn. I'm pretty sure Benjamin will still use the Bjorn constantly, but the Moby wrap seems to work better for me. Peanut seems pretty content in it, too:

2 comments:

  1. And look how it matches her pretty blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those big blue eyes tell all ... Lily loves her mom and the Moby wrap!! Gogo

    ReplyDelete